Exam Name - Professional Scrum Master 2 (PSM 2) assessment Exam
Format - Multiple Choice
Scheme - Single browser - Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access - Attendees receive a password to attempt PSM 2 assessment after the completion of PSM 2 course
Duration - Attendees will have 90 minutes i,e. 1.5 hours to complete the exam (30 Questions)
Passing Score - 85%
Language - English
Exam Cost - Exam Cost Included
The assessment relies heavily on one’s own Scrum experience. We suggest the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can be easily downloaded from the SAFe® Community Platform.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning plan in the SAFe® Community Platform.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions’ flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits Attendees Get:
- Workbooks, Webinars, Tutorials etc. for extra learning
- Empirical Workshops
- Eligibility to take the Professional Scrum Master 2 (PSM 2) exam
- Intensive preparation to take the exam
- Certificate upon course completion