Before taking the exam, the attendee must complete the PSPO-A training in order to become Certified PSPO-A professional. The course provides access to the study material and resources for the exam, but attending the course doesn’t guarantee passing the exam.
Exam Name - Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced (PSPO-A) Exam
Format - Multiple Choice
Scheme - Single browser – Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access - Attendees can access the exam upon completing the PSPO-A course
Duration - Attendees will have 60 minutes i,e. 1 hour to complete the exam (40 Questions)
Passing Score - 85%
Language - English
Exam Cost - Included
Retake Policy - The Attendee can make a second attempt (retake) immediately within 14 days after the first attempt.
We suggest that the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can easily be downloadeded during the class.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning plan in the Scrum.org Platform.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions’ flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits Attendees Get:
- Agile Professional Coaching Cards
- Access to Agile QueXt (Volume 5) magazine
- Intensive preparation through interviews, case studies and other study materials in order to take the exam after course completion.
- Continuous learning support through E-books, conferences ,webinars,workbooks and workshops for up-to-date industry updates.
- Access to meet-up groups and events to connect with other certified Agile and Scrum professionals for enhanced learning
To qualify for the exam, it is crucial for the participant to attend both days of the course.