Exam Name - Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM 1) Exam
Format - Multiple Choice
Scheme - Single browser - Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access - Attendees will receive a log-in link to access the exam portal
Duration - Attendees will have 60 minutes i,e. 1 hour to complete the exam (80 Questions)
Passing Score - 85%
Language - English
Exam Cost - Exam Cost Included
We suggest the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can be easily downloaded from the SAFe® Community Platform.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning plan in the SAFe® Community Platform.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions’ flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits Attendees Get:
- Workbooks, Webinars, Tutorials etc. for extra learning
- Empirical Workshops
- Eligibility to take the Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM 1)
- Intensive preparation to take the exam
- 6-months Post-Training Sessions
To attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment, attendees will receive a password in order to access the assessment after completing the Professional Scrum Master™ course successfully. Following this, attendees can undertake level II and III. The certification and assessment are conducted by Scrum.Org