Before taking the exam, the attendee must complete the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course in order to become Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master. The course provides access to the study material and resources for the exam, but mere attending the course doesn’t guarantee passing the exam.
Exam Name - SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
Format - Multiple Choice
Scheme - Single browser - Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access - Attendees can access the exam upon completing the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Course within the SAFe community
Duration - Attendees will have 90 minutes i,e. 1.5 hours to complete the exam (45 Questions)
Passing Score - SA5.1
Language - English
Exam Cost - Included
Retake Policy - Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
We suggest the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can be easily downloaded from the SAFe® Community Platform.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning plan in the SAFe® Community Platform.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration. It can be taken unlimited times free of cost.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits Attendees Get:
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
- Get access to updated study material, white paper, mock exam and case studies devised by experts in Agile industry
- Intensive preparation to take the exam
- One-year SAFe® Community Platform membership
- Certificate upon course completion