- During this two-day course, a variety of topics will be covered in the context of Agile and Scrum. The following are the practical skills you’ll gain on course completion:
- Describing problems, breaking them down generating valuable evidence and executing in an empirical way.
- Applying Scrum Values - Focus, Respect, Openness, Commitment, and Courage in your organization.
- Forming a Scrum team (one Product Owner, one Scrum Master, and Developers) and sharing accountability to take on work in the context of their Product Goal.
- Understanding the five events of the Scrum framework: The Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and the Sprint Retrospective.
- Understanding the artifacts of the Scrum framework: The Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and Increment.
- Understanding the definition of Done (DoD), and how to describe and apply it.
- Creating cross-functional, self-managing and empowered teams.
These skills are useful for anyone who wants to experience the benefits of using Scrum.