Before taking the exam, the attendee must complete the Certified Scrum Master® certification course in order to become Certified Scrum Master®. The course provides access to the study material and resources for the exam, but mere attending the course doesn’t guarantee passing the exam.
Exam Name - Certified Scrum Master® Exam
Exam Fees - Included in the course fee
Format - Multiple Choice
Scheme - Single browser – Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access -Attendees can access the exam upon completing the Certified Scrum Master® Course within the Scrum Alliance community
Duration - Attendees will have 90 minutes i,e. 1.5 hours to complete the exam (45 Questions)
Passing Score - 70%
Language - English
Retake Policy - The Attendee can make a second attempt (retake) immediately after the first attempt. It takes a 10-day wait for the third attempt and a 30-day wait for the fourth attempt.
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can be easily downloaded from the SAFe® Community Platform.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning plan in the SAFe® Community Platform.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions’ flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits Attendees Get:
- The Scrum Alliance CSM exam (plus one retake) is included in the price of the training.
- A Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master certificate.
- You become a member of the Scrum Alliance community (renew your membership after two years).
- Be included in the global database of Certified Scrum Master.
To qualify for the exam, it is crucial for the participant to attend both days of the course.