The core takeaway of this module is the skillset of Python & its packages for Data Analytics. The learner gets to learn python from very basics, going through data types, control flow and functions the learner will get to work on data files, will learn how to import, export, clean, manipulate, visualize, analyse data to generate insights from data to answer business questions. This completion of this module makes the learner an entry level Data Analyst and a Python Programmer.
- Python Basics - Data Types, Control Flow and Functions
- Python - OOPs and common packages
- Numpy and Pandas for Data Science
- Data Visualization with Python
- Statistics with Data
- Exploratory Data Analytics with Python