The massive amount of data generated in today’s world needs efficient organization, and the Data Visualization with Tableau course enables you to cultivate this skill using graphs, charts and dashboards, and acquaints with concepts like linking charts, scripting, dashboard integration, conditional formatting, Tableau integration with R, etc.
The Data Visualization With Tableau Training Program will help you learn how to create and understand graphs, charts, and other visual representations of data. The course provides an in-depth knowledge and hands-on training experience with Tableau, one of the leading Data Visualization tools.
The on-demand hours of the program help you learn to build and organize Data Visualization with Tableau at your own pace. The real-world application of what you have learnt becomes exponentially easier with the help of case studies and interactive training sessions.
The training program includes projects like visual analytics, creating dashboards, story-telling with Tableau, and so on to give you a 360-degree perspective on Tableau.
Objectives of the course:
- Learn the basics of Tableau and Tableau Desktop Interface
- Learn to build and organize Data Visualization with Tableau
- Learn about Dashboard Concepts, Objects and Actions
- Learn to work with different types of Graphs
- Learn types of Analysis:Pareto, Cohort, and Customer Frequency Analysis