Certification Program (SAFe Agilist)
The two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Certification Program enables you to be an efficient Product Owner who can handle product backlog, help keep the priorities of the team straight, and cater to both stakeholders and developers. Product Owners manage the “business side” of the project, representing the product’s stakeholders and the “voice of the customer”.
This certification program will acquaint you with Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that enable you to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team.
An efficient Scrum team needs a well-trained Certified Product Owner with the skills to make critical product decisions, facilitate communication between the stakeholders and developers, and steer product development in the right direction.
The course provides comprehensive knowledge around the roles and responsibilities of Product Owner, and helps you learn how to maximize ROI and add value to the organization.
With this certification program, you enhance the chances of ensuring shareholder satisfaction, timely delivery of the product, and gain an understanding of Scrum from the perspective of both the two sides.
Objectives of the course:
- Understand the basics of Scrum, Scrum flow, and the roles of a Product Owner
- Learn to relay effectively the expectations of stakeholders to the developers
- Be able to set the team’s pace and priorities efficiently
- Lead the team in implementing Scrum and creating practical plans
- Ensure faster delivery and improve ROI