Before taking the exam, the attendee must complete the PMP Certification training to become Project Management Professional. The course provides access to the study material and resources for the exam, but mere attending the course doesn’t guarantee passing the exam.
Exam Name - PMP Certification Exam
Format - Multiple Choice
Scheme - Single browser – Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access - Attendees can access the exam upon completing the PMP Course within the PMI community
Exam Duration - Attendees will have 240 minutes i,e. four hours to complete the exam (180 Questions)
Language - English
Retake Policy - The Attendee can make three attempts (retakes) within one year of the application approval. For the fourth attempt, you need to wait for a year after you took the last attempt.
Study material: :
1. Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can be easily downloaded from the Project Management Institute Platform.
2. A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning Plan in the Project Management Institute Platform.
3. Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration. It can be taken unlimited times free of cost.
4. A web-enabled Sample Questions flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits attendees get:
- A PMP Course Certification by Project Management Institute
- Posters to be used internally in Organization or projects (Softcopy, PDF format).
- Case studies to review and relearn from.
- A huge amount of practical exercises to keep you on your feet.
To qualify for the exam, it is crucial for the participant to attend the four days of the course.