Exam Name - Certified Data Science With Python Foundation
Exam Cost -Included in the course fee
Format - Multiple Choice
Scheme - Single browser – Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access - Attendees can access the exam upon completing the Data Science With Python Foundation Certification Course within the GoDataDriven community
Duration - Attendees will have 60 minutes i,e. one hour to complete the exam (50 Questions)
Passing Score - 50%
Language - English
Retake Policy - The Attendee can make a second attempt (retake) immediately after the first attempt. It takes a 10-day wait for the third attempt and a 30-day wait for the fourth attempt.
You can take the exam online either at the end of the course, or at your convenience.
We suggest the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can be easily downloaded from the Scrum Alliance Community Platform.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning Plan in the Scrum Alliance Community Platform.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration. It can be taken unlimited times free of cost.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits Attendees Get:
- The Certified Data Science With Python Foundation certificate is included in the price of the training.
- This certification will provide you with proof of participation
- We have worked together with APMG International to offer you a recognized partner to get certified in Data Science for Product Owner.
- You will receive a digital badge and a certificate.