Before taking the exam, the attendee must complete the Certified Scrum Developer certification course in order to become Certified Scrum Developer. The course provides access to the study material and resources for the exam, but mere attending the course doesn’t guarantee passing the exam.
Exam Name - Certified Scrum Developer Exam
Exam Fee - Included in the course fee
Format - Multiple Choice
Scheme - Single browser – Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access -Attendees can access the exam upon completing the Certified Scrum Developer Course within the Scrum Alliance community
Duration - Attendees will have 90 minutes i,e. 1.5 hours to complete the exam (45 Questions)
Passing Score - 70%
Language - English
Retake Policy- The Attendee can make a second attempt (retake) immediately after the first attempt. It takes a 10-day wait for the third attempt and a 30-day wait for the fourth attempt.
We suggest the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can be easily downloaded from the Scrum Alliance Platform.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning plan in the Scrum Alliance Platform.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions’ flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits Attendees Get:
- Certified Scrum Developers® have core Scrum knowledge, plus the technical knowledge of Agile software development.
- A Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Developer certificate, which is valid for two years.
- You become a member of the Scrum Alliance community (renew your membership after one year).
- Be included in the global database of Certified Scrum Developers.