Before taking the exam, the attendee must complete the SAFe Scrum Master training to become Certified Professional. The course provides access to the study material and resources for the exam, but mere attending the course doesn’t guarantee passing the exam.
Exam Name - SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) – 6.0
Format - Multiple Choice
Scheme - Web Based, Closed Book, No outside assistance and timed.
Access - Attendees can access the exam upon completing the Leading SAFe® Course within the SAFe community
Number of Questions - 45
Duration - 90 minutes
Passing Score - 73%
Language - English
Exam Cost - Included
Retake Policy - Retake Policy
- Original Exam – Within 30 days
- First Retake – Can be taken immediately after the first failed attempt
- Second Retake – Can be taken 10 days after the first retake
- Third Retake – Can be taken 30 days after the second retake
- All subsequent retakes require a 30 day wait period.
We suggest the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can be easily downloaded from the SAFe® Community Platform.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning plan in the SAFe® Community Platform.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration. It can be taken unlimited times free of cost.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions’ flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits Attendees Get:
Our free resources help learners to comprehend the context of the course better. You’ll get:
- Workbook for extra learning
- Eligibility to appear for SAFe® 6.0 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- Intensive preparation to take the exam
- One-year SAFe® Community Platform membership