Exam Name - Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment
Format - Multiple Choice, True/False
Scheme - Single browser - Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access - Attendees receive a password to attempt PSM II assessment after the completion of PSM II course
Duration - Attendees will have 90 minutes i,e. 1.5 hours to complete the exam (30 Questions)
Passing Score - 85%
Language - English
The assessment relies heavily on one’s own Scrum experience. We suggest the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and are accessible.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions’ flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits Attendees Get:
Our free resources help learners to comprehend the context of the course better. You’ll get
- Workbooks for extra learning
- Eligibility to take the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) exam
- Intensive preparation to take the exam.
- Certificate upon course completion.
- Attendees will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment, after the completion of Professional Scrum Master II course. The password has no expiration date, but is valid for one attempt only. You receive the purchased password in one business day.
- Attendees of PSM II class who attempt PSM II assessment within 14 days of receiving a password but don’t score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt without any extra cost
- Attendees will have a privilege of 40% discount on the PSM III assessment.
- The assessments are conducted by Scrum.org and certification is maintained by them.