Exam Name - Professional Scrum Master 2 (PSM 2) assessment
Format - Multiple Choice, True/False
Scheme - Single browser - Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access - Attendees receive a password to attempt PSM 2 assessment after the completion of PSM 2 course
Duration - Attendees will have 90 minutes i,e. 1.5 hours to complete the exam (30 Questions)
Passing Score - 85%
Language - English
The assessment relies heavily on one’s own Scrum experience. We suggest the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and are accessible.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions’ flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits Attendees Get:
Our free resources help learners to comprehend the context of the course better. You’ll get
- Workbooks for extra learning
- Eligibility to take the Professional Scrum Master 2 (PSM 2) exam
- Intensive preparation to take the exam.
- Certificate upon course completion.
- Attendees will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master 2 (PSM 2) assessment, after the completion of Professional Scrum Master 2 course. The password has no expiration date, but is valid for one attempt only. You receive the purchased password in one business day.
- Attendees of PSM 2 class who attempt PSM 2 assessment within 14 days of receiving a password but don’t score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt without any extra cost
- Attendees will have a privilege of 40% discount on the PSM III assessment.
- The assessments are conducted by Scrum.org and certification is maintained by them.