Before taking the exam, the attendee must complete the Leading SAFe® training in order to become Certified SAFe® professional. The course provides access to the study material and resources for the exam, but mere attending the course doesn’t guarantee passing the exam.
Exam Name - SAFe® 5.1 Practitioner Exam
Format - Multiple Choice, Multiple Select
Scheme - Single browser – Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access - Attendees can access the exam upon completing the SAFe for Team training within the SAFe community
Duration - Attendees will have 90 minutes i,e. 1.5 hours to complete the exam (45 Questions)
Passing Score - 77%
Language - English
Retake Policy - The Attendee can make a second attempt (retake) immediately after the first attempt. It takes a 10-day wait for the third attempt and 30-day wait for the fourth attempt.
We suggest that the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can be easily downloaded from the SAFe® Community Platform.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning plan in the SAFe® Community Platform.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits attendees get:
- Workbook for attendees.
- Intensive preparation through interviews, case studies and other study materials in order to take the exam after course completion.
- Continuous learning support through E-books, conferences ,webinars,workbooks and workshops for up-to-date industry updates.
- Access to meet-up groups and events to connect with other certified SAFe® professionals for enhanced learning.
*To qualify for the exam, it is crucial for the participant to attend both days of the course.