Before taking the exam, the attendee must complete the SAFe® Agile Software Engineer Certification training in order to ASE professional. The course provides access to the study material and resources for the exam, but mere attending the course doesn’t guarantee passing the exam.
Exam Name - SAFe® 5.1 Agile Software Engineer Exam
Format - Multiple Choice, Multiple Select
Scheme - Single browser – Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access - Attendees can access the exam upon completing the SAFe® 5.0 Agile Software Engineering Course within the SAFe community
Duration - Attendees will have 120 minutes i,e. 2 hours to complete the exam (60 Questions)
Passing Score - 70%
Language - English
Retake Policy - The Attendee can make a second attempt (retake) immediately after the first attempt. It takes a 10-day wait for the third attempt and 30-day wait for the fourth attempt.
We suggest that the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can be easily downloaded from the SAFe® Community Platform.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning plan in the SAFe® Community Platform.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits attendees get:
- Intensive preparation through interviews, case studies and other study materials in order to take the exam after course completion.
- Continuous learning support through E-books, conferences ,webinars, workbooks and workshops for up-to-date industry updates.
- Access to meet-up groups and events to connect with other certified SAFe® professionals for enhanced learning
*To qualify for the exam, it is crucial for the participant to attend all the days of the course.