About the Webinar
Fundamentals for an introduction to cloud computing concepts, models and services – from public to private to hybrid cloud. You’ll also learn the basics of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Prepare to take full advantage of the key Azure pillars of security, privacy, compliance and trust.
What You Will Learn:
- Prepare for cloud migration with the training to evaluate your existing on-premises environment.
- Optimise your Azure-based workloads for maximum ROI.
- Learn best practices for managing your virtual machines, applications and data with Azure.
- Take the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam at no cost
Benefits Of The Workshop:
- 2 hour of Immersive and interactive training
- One on One Interaction with the Instructor
- Live Session with Practical knowledge
- Real Time Guidance & assistance from the instructor
- On the spot solutions to all your queries & doubts
- Official digital course: Azure Fundamentals
About the Speaker
(AWS Authorised Instructor & Microsoft Certified Trainer, Xebia Academy)
A passionate trainer and technology enthusiast, Sayed has 17+ years of technology experience primarily in the Cloud Computing, ERP Solutions, Azure Solutions, server clustering and Data Administration.
Serves as a solutions architect for Azure , Experienced Solutions Engineer, corporate trainer working on Microsoft Azure around multi-tier distributed application design planning and deployment for Cloud Solutions. He holds a passion for exploring new technologies and delivering it to the masses, hence contributing the best possible policies and industry standard implementation methods indispensable for today’s generation engineers.
Sayed has been involved in various large and complex projects with global clients. He has experience in Azure Infrastructure technologies, Azure Cloud Platform, Azure Data Solution
He holds working experience in AWS and Azure Cloud and having core training and consulting experience, he is involved in delivering training to corporate and individuals on cutting edge technologies. Experienced AWS Technical Architect in developing and Architecting enterprise level large scale multi-tier solutions that require complex Architectural decisions following with AWS Architectural best practices.
Trainings delivered: 100+
Clients served: Accenture, TCS, Infosys, L&T, HCL, Intuit, Mindtree, Cisco, VMware and other Fortune 500 companies