Xebia is looking for an experienced Marketing professional within our Education (Xebia Academy) vertical for the position of Head Of Marketing. Planning and executing; marketing activity on the complete academy portfolio and customer channel, ensuring that agreed objectives and targets are met and recommendations made, for action or change. Work with peers in the leadership team to contribute to a high-performance marketing culture, focussing on achieving required results by managing resources & partner effectively.
The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction and work well with multiple teams for our target markets in India, USA, APAC and Middle East. The ideal candidate will be innovative, internally motivated and will have some experience with all marketing channels including Online and Offline. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical as well as entrepreneurial skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate
You will Responsible For
- Lead Marketing activities for our Enterprise, Individual and Academia businesses across India and International markets with our complete learning proposition including products and services.
- Plan and manage the annual marketing budgets for all businesses in alignment with the functional owner as per the potential revenue opportunities
- Manage vendor and partner relationship for all digital marketing such as SEO, SMM, Online campaigns. Ensure that vendor is delivering as per the scope and cost budgeted
- Monitor and analyse sales patterns and other performance measures to build marketing strategies targeting Online , Offline Marketing along with PR and Branding/communications.
- Set-up high performing teams for various marketing roles and work closely with agencies supporting on various marketing activities.
- Manage global marketing tactics from implementation and delivery to analysis, ensuring targets are met across multiple benchmarks
- Build effective long-term & strategic relationships both internal and external
- Maintain and develop an awareness of external issues and market developments, including competitor activities, needs of customers, advances in technology, and professional and academic trends, and share findings with the business and team.
- Produce marketing activity and analysis reports for senior management; make recommendations to senior management for improvements to team and departmental objectives
- Collaborate effectively with Sales & editorial and support a lead generation process that is designed to create and nurture qualified leads with an objective to turn prospects into satisfied customers.
- Meet all revenue and promotional spend targets for team.
- Effectively collaborate with the team to execute targeted campaigns, to develop creative, impactful collateral and to attend conferences that will help us achieve strategic goals.
Skills we're looking for
- Strong understanding of EdTech, Education, IT Training and Certification across global markets.
- Hands-on with Digital Marketing with good understanding of SEO, SMM, Performance marketing and lead generation models
- Minimum 11-13 Year’ experience with last few years in leading marketing for Edtech or Education management or services company across B2B, B2C or Higher Education markets.
- Excellent marketing portfolio/channel, relationship and communication management skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and Self motivated with a clear vision to lead and add to organization growth.
- Commercial and customer focus
- Understanding of statistical and financial information and high level of numeracy
- Results driven
- Excellent team player and relationship building abilities
- Excellent time management skills; meets deadlines
- Builds effective relationships up and down organization
Xebia is an Agile software development & digital consulting firm that specializes in Software Development done Right. Xebia explores and creates new frontiers in IT. We provide innovative products and services and strive to stay one step ahead of our customers’ needs. From digital strategy to technology implementation. As such we are a one stop shop for full stack digital transformation. We provide innovative solutions and services to help your organization become a digital winner. Xebia Group consists of six specialized companies: Xebia Services, Xebia Academy, XebiaLabs, StackState, GoDataDriven, Instruqt, and Xpirit.
Xebia Academy Global (XAG) is a world-class training & education division of Xebia Group—empowering students & upskilling the workforce. Xebia Academy global has become a leading provider of professional certification & training solutions & maintains global training partner accreditation with over 50 globally recognised bodies such as Microsoft, Cloudera, Scaled Agile, DASA, UiPath & many others in Digital Technology space worldwide. Technologists from across 100+ countries including aspirants from the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies are using Xebia’ s learning methodology to grow their career. Xebia Academy is also the industry partner with several prestigious higher education institutions bridging the industry and academic gaps by providing knowledge solutions across all emerging technologies for computer science engineering students.