Before taking the exam, the attendee must complete the Implementing SAFe® training in order to become a Certified SAFe® Program Consultant. The course provides access to the study material and resources for the exam, but mere attending the course doesn’t guarantee passing the exam.
Exam Name - SAFe® 5 Program Consultant Exam
Format - Multiple Choice
Scheme - Single browser – Web based, closed book minus external assistance, timed
Access - Attendees can access the exam upon completing the Implementing SAFe® Course within the SAFe community
Duration - Attendees will have 120 minutes i,e. 2 hours to complete the exam (60 Questions)
Passing Score - 75%
Language - English
Retake Policy - The Attendee can make a second attempt (retake) immediately after the first attempt. It takes a 10-day wait for the third attempt and 30-day wait for the fourth attempt.
We suggest that the attendees utilize a variety of resources to prepare for the exam. The material we provide are:
- Course Materials are important as they are aligned with the course covered in class and can be easily downloaded from the SAFe® Community Platform.
- A Comprehensive Guide that covers all your doubts and includes a detailed reading list, accessible after course completion through the Learning plan in the SAFe® Community Platform.
- Practice Test prepares you for the certification exam, including the same number of questions, difficulty level, and time duration.
- A web-enabled Sample Questions flashcard consisting of relevant questions can be found online and in the study guide.
Benefits Attendees Get:
- A SAFe® Program Consultant certification usage guide along with SPC Certification marks
- You get access to Online Trainer Enablement plans in order to qualify to teach and certify others in Leading SAFe® (SA), SAFe® for Government (SGP), SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM), SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM), SAFe® DevOps (SDP), SAFe® Agile Software Engineering (ASE), SAFe® for Teams (SP), and SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE).
- only certified RTE and an SPC can teach the RTE course, and only Gold Partner SPCTs qualify to teach the RTE course in public domains.
- A torrent of learning material supporting your end-to-end SAFe® journey