Artificial Intelligence is the future of how humans, industries, organizations will consume software and IT systems. It has started to transform how humans consume services, how industries operate, manufacture, and sell products.
It is the future of IT. Artificial Intelligence incorporates human intelligence & algorithms to offer comprehensive discernibility into the functionality of the IT systems. The course on Artificial Intelligence at Xebia enables you to learn techniques by which machines demonstrate specific aspects of human intelligence such as learning, reasoning, and self- correction.
The course introduces the learner to the landscape of AI and Machine Learning, and gives a crystal clear understanding of how multiple technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Data Science are related to each other.
The Master in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Course aims to develop a strong foundation by using the principles and technologies that consists of many facets of Artificial Intelligence including logic, knowledge representation, probabilistic models, and machine learning.
Objectives of the course:
- Learn the basics of AI and Machine Learning
- Learn about the practical components of developing AI apps and platforms
- Learn in depth about fields such as neural networks, natural language processing, robotics, deep learning, computer vision, reasoning and problem-solving
- Identify logic and reasoning methods from a computational perspective
- Learn about agent, search, probabilistic models, perception and cognition, and machine learning