To accelerate your organizational growth, the Spotify Tribe model is a good Agile-based model for scaling up.
Spotify, the digital music and podcast services company, introduced Spotify Tribe to address the need of expanding their engineering teams and creating the mindset to attain that scaling.
In the Spotify Training course, you will learn about the practices and essentials based on that model. Adopting this methodology will help you to achieve your goals faster, minimize dependencies, and build trust, transparency, collaboration, and autonomy among the team members of your organization.
The Spotify Training Certification course will help you learn about enabling agility in teams that are growing from two to hundred by learning the various facets and dynamics of Spotify’s components: Squads, Tribe, Chapter, Guild, Trio, Alliance and Chief Architect.
The course provides an in-depth understanding of Agile methodologies through a study of the Spotify model.
Objectives of the course:
- Contribute to forming a healthy and Agile environment within your organization.
- Gain an insight on the Agile-based Spotify model.
- Ensure collaboration, coordination, and communication within your team.
- Learn how to scale-up within your organization using the Spotify Tribe model.
- Reflect the Agile mindset, and conquer challenges at all levels in an organization.