Scaling up your Agile way of working, why?
Agile working and digital transformation are vital in a rapidly changing, turbulent economy. Organizations need to react and adapt faster than ever in order to meet all customer and stakeholder expectations. Time-to-market, product digitization, agility and user experience (UX) have become crucial aspects of product management.
Being Agile means: delivering more value in a (very) short time frame, with products that seamlessly meet the widely varying customer needs. Usually, smaller organizations and start-ups with only one Scrum Team are already Agile by nature. However, in large organizations – often with many multidisciplinary teams – more and better coordination is required; they need to scale their Agile way of working!
To attain the required speed, it is essential to align, coordinate and integrate Agile work and teams. This is achieved by scaling up on the basis of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). If necessary, SAFe can also be combined and tailored with various other Agile Scaling methods, such as LeSS, Nexus or the Spotify model.
Has your organization also reached the tipping point in digital transformation where Agile Scaling is needed, but you don’t quite know yet how to start the process? We would love to help you out!
Our vision of transformation and continuous learning
No two Agile organizations are the same. That is why tailoring is the norm when it comes to Agile Scaling. We offer exactly what SAFE-scaling organizations really need: a broad yet specialized training portfolio as well as highly experienced trainers & consultants who will guide your (digital) transformation from A to Z.
We combine the power of learning with the ability to immediately put into practice all that has been learned. Our trainers are consultants as well; they guide organizations in all practical aspects. As you may have noticed, a standard rollout of the SAFe Implementation Roadmap simply does not exist.
That is why, in addition to the certified SAFe/Scrum training courses for quality assurance, we provide fully customized, tailor-made trainings for the specific needs of your organization. Substantive expertise in combination with the guidance of a Customer Success Manager (CSM) ensures that the logistical part of the training is fully taken care of. The CSM handles the planning of training dates and the coordination with students, collects feedback and serves as a personal sparring partner. Everything to make your transformation successful!
How to scale Agile with SAFe
This is how we also make your transformation transparent and focused:
- Through the co-creation of the Target Operating Model (TOM) that represents the expected transformation and its results (goal achievement).
- By having coaches focus on the adoption of the change(s) targeted by SAFe, in addition to all the necessary training.
- By means of “Start small, win big”, a step-by-step implementation that allows for rapid scaling and better integration of SAFe.
- By incorporating the “Measure and grow” principle; the continuous tracking of transformation results in order to make quick adjustments and respond immediately to any changes.
- By training internal change agents, so that you can continue with Agile Scaling on your own. In this way, Xebia guarantees that organizations can ultimately carry out the necessary transformation(s) themselves.
What can Xebia Academy do for your organization?
- CUSTOMIZED TRAINING PROGRAMS
Roll out the tailored learning program for the all necessary training of employees (expertise)
- ADOPTION & SUPPORT ON YOUR TRANSFORMATION
Provide the necessary assistance in creating a supportive foundation within the organization (adoption)
- IMPLEMENTATION “WAY OF WORK”
Provide practical tools for the creation of an organization-wide, but above all very solid basis for the Scaled Agile way of working (practice, implementation of the “way of work”)
Xebia’s roadmap for Agile Scaling with SAFe
For your transformation process, Xebia develops a customized roadmap based on the general SAFe Scaled Agile Implementation Roadmap. This will be supplemented and fine-tuned based on our years of experience in the field of (digital) transformation.
GOT ANY QUESTIONS?… Our team is here to assist.
For more information about this article, a training, or a tailored training solution.
GET IN TOUCH